Welcome to 9jakola. Get best of Nigerian news and music you can trust.
We bring only the best.
Video - Jaywon ft Reekado Banks Gbadun
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Here comes another banging video from JAWON featuring Reekado Banks, he titled this hit banging song Gbadun.
Watch the video below. Click to Watch Video
The straight outta Tekno Video "Yawa" is now going so crazy online as the video is currently going viral and fans and lovers of Tekno accepted this video as a hit.
Timely exhortation from Bro Gbile Akanni ( ensure you read very well and through ) "MESSAGE TO MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL - IF WE ARE DEPENDING ON THIS BABYLONIAN TRANSACTIONS GOING ON ON OUR PULPITS TODAY, IT MEANS THAT BEFORE OUR EYES , WE WILL LOSE AFRICA TO ISLAM IN OUR TIME... In one of the Assemblies of God churches, in Aba District, where my late dad pastored in the 1980s, I remember when a young man came very early in the morning and told my father: "Pastor, what did I do to you? Why do you hate me so much? I have been born again for almost 1 year and I have won many people to Christ, but why have you not recommended me to join others to go for missions work in the northern States of the country... " His singlet was torn... And with his zeal, he was crying profusely... My father did not know what to say... The young man kept crying:" Pastor, why are you doing this to me... Why are you doing this to me? " My father told him: "Nna, I know very ...
The Senate on Thursday passed the amendment to the law establishing the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. The law now extends the validity of the result of the board’s examination from one year to three years. Details later.
Comments
Post a Comment